Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Unsion Television


Unsion Television is the number one TV station in Cuenca! It is run by Bill McDonald who is the pastor of the church that I attend, called 6:08. It is a secular station with all kinds of shows, such as, cooking, kids, sports, news, family, medical etc. Christian values are openly put into the shows and commercials. The station will soon be televised in Guayaquil and Quito!
I have been "helping" at the station (more like I tag along and they make me feel like I'm being helpful and that my ideas are really great...when they have probably already thought about them :) I have been helping them come up with ideas for a new children's program and with anything else they need help with.















The photographer wanted a picture with ME!





















I helped them with a clip/commercial for the show Un Buen Consejo. We came up with different outfits and changed his clothes for each shot (different themes such as athletic, business man, hippie, etc.).

It was so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment